Hedge trading legitimacy for retail consumers

I can’t imagine such a strategy being illegal and causing so much trouble.

It seems strange to me. Have you contacted customer service for an explaination?

They are in full negation…knowing they did worst than that : they illegally prevent me to trade by creating “technical issues” during my trading sessions based on instruction of brittish criminal government agents trying to take over my business (see my previous topic)…because they don’t want me to have any more income…even for paying for my rent or hostel…

Last Thursday, I recorded one of my trade where this time the broker XM (“regulated”…) was unlawfully interfering with my trades (disabling the orders, etc. just like Tradersway did…) : after I sent them by email this video these criminal government agents seems to have cut the video as now it doesn’t show its last part where I illegimately receive an error message on XM platform (while I provide right parameters).

It is clearly a sytematic racism issue with clear attempts of murder…and this is not their first attempts…

For me Boris Johnson is worst than Donald Trump…since the British police kill blacks in UK maliciously…or “crash” them (kill them/break them psychologically) as they use to say…

But as I previously said this time they have not chosen the right one…

Your Broker most probably did nothing wrong with those hedge trades, you did.
Your broker did what you told them to do, and that was to close the trade (hedge the position). Since the broker doesnt allow hedging, it wil close the position automatically.
You should try to understand what hedging his first, before coming here with your conspiracy theories.

Brokers wont notify you off anything, it is your job to read their terms and see what is alowed and what is not.
Every broker will have you check one box before opening an account, where it says something like, “by opening an account the user agrees with the terms and conditions”

I see…for you with several attempts of murders (including with physical assaults leaving me with an eye injury for life [CICA refused to pay any compensation due to a police officer wrong statement against me stating that I “didn’t cooperate with her”…while emails provided to CICA (and later to HMCTS) clearly show that I fully cooperated with the police after the assault on me] on me during last six years (at least two attempts of physical assaults or murders…) …covered by the police and the Parliamentary and Health Ombudsman (I sent them complaints by emails with obvious evidence)…is conspiracy…“racism doesn’t exist”…

Hedging is teached at the uni and is used by banks/hedge funds every day…and I have a master degree in market finance and was FSA certificated…so keep your hypocrite advises for yourself…Everyone is not uneducate like criminals like you unrolling in government organisations in order to blackmail honest people.

As stated I implemented on 02 February 2021 this hedging strategy (found on youtube) AFTER the broker cancelled my trades FOR NO REASON on 29 January 2021 causing me losses, etc.

As I previously stated I don’t waste my time with people having negation as a culture…so Take CARE!!!

Hi @BlueFalcon, Brokers would outlaw Hedging tomorrow if they could get away with it. Hedging is a very powerful strategy that can limit drawdown which is not in your Brokers best interest…

One way to Hedge on a “Nil Hedge Broker” is to open 2 separate accounts and Hedge across the two.
ie: If you opened a Buy position on say, AUDUSD in Account A. and a Hedge is needed to lock a loss until price returns to a similar level. You should be able to open a Sell on AUDUSD over on Account B., thus hedging the position without your Broker closing a hedge on the single account…

Most here in BP don’t understand the concept… So pay no attention to naysayers in these threads… Done properly hedging works to limit downside risk.
I have demonstrated many, many variations across these threads on applying Hedging strategies in these markets.

Another option to research other than Joseph Nemeth is this YouTube channel by Alex De Plois who has lots of different strategies for Hedging… Not saying these all work, but it will give you snippets of information that could help you formulate and develop your own systems.

Hope this is of some help.

1 Like

@Trendswithbenefits, I think soon or later they will “cross check” the accounts…based on ID, IP address, etc.

In my case, the corrupt undercovers traking me online and offline will report to them instructing to cause further damages. In my case the broker didn’t formally said anything but instead where preventing to make orders or cancel my trades or provided fake (very slow) charts…

Another one of the main video I use to test this strategy is here.

1 Like

I don’t think they can if they are in separate accounts, My advice would be call a Nil Hedge Broker (Not yours) and ask them outright… I began with IG Markets many years ago and I couldn’t understand why when I opened an opposing (Hedge) position the original trade would close… once I understood what I was doing… that is how I got around it.

I can see by your previous posts of your distrust with these markets, and I totally understand. Believe me I’m even more cynical than you, but after awhile you realise that it’s not quite that bad.

I have linked another option of hedging on a nil hedge Broker… Good Luck.

1 Like

If your broker did not want your business, they could simply close your account. They do not have to warn you they might do this.

But is it possible your broker closing your trades due to lack of margin? Again, they do not have to warn you in advance they are going to do this, and this would not be a serious enough issue for them to close your account.

@tommor Nothing to do with the cases you described, the “technical issues” started on Friday 29 January 2021 while I was having single trades but I previously won during the two last hours six trades and no loss…

I’m looking for a way to block you from all my next topics since you are clearly trolling…

@Trendswithbenefits Nowadays it seems hard to find a good broker requiering a deposit of less than $10 (I lost to much money during the last years due to some negative entities…).

XM allow a minimum deposit of $10 but only a maximum leverage of 1:30.

What do you mean trolling? So far I’m the only person to have given a Like to one of your posts. I’ve answered your direct questions and given information you requested and tried to make sensible suggestions that might help - I watched the video clip you linked to in that post and found it sensible and informative. I sympathised with the stresses that must be experienced by living in a hostel and trying to trade at the same time. I don’t believe I’ve used any defamatory or offensive language but please point it out if you have seen it in my posts.

For your information, if any post is offensive, you can flag it: if a user attract enough flags moderators may take action. I’m sure you can also contact them directly if you feel the need.

@tommor You should not “sympathise” with the fact I’m presently in an hostel but INSTEAD I’m a victim of your corrupt government and police officers who stolen my business and now trying to blackmail me and/or illegally kick me off from the UK without paying me their bills of above 15 million pounds sterling. You are also definitively trolling by your hypocrite maneers…and I don’t want nor your “likes” nor your “advice”…

Your advice were obvious (and some were even wrong…) just like last Friday about the trading plan…

I didn’t check who gave me a like…I’m presently focusinf on the way to earn my first $100 and move on.

Today, about 2 hours ago, I faced again an attempt of entrapment (same yesterday…)…the corrupt undercovers are paid for that…

From my first topic I told you to ignore me in this forum…and this statement is permanent…

You should say more about this entrapment.

@tommor It should then be repetitive…Also cf my previous topics.

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

You could post up what you don’t like in my posts. You could go ahead and report me to the Moderator.

@tommor From now I will totally ignore you in the forum…

07Feb21

I can confirm I was at first going to ignore you and just go away but I couldn’t find the Ignore function.

However, I now accept that would have been my mistake and I am glad to be able to continue dialogue with yourself. I admit I do not fully understand what you are going through but I have to believe it is incredibly stressful and very real to you no matter what anyone else might think.

Please keep posting.

Lol

you look like you have some problems, relax man, not everybody is out there to get you, as it has been said to you if you are from the US as you do seem like, it is forbiden for traders to hedge there.

Hey @BlueFalcon, @tommor IS NOT a Troll. What he has been telling you is absolutely correct.

Your Broker does not have to warn you, If it’s in their PDS (Product Disclosure Document) then they can act as they have documented. If, as you have stated, you are using a non hedging Broker, they will just close your opposing position(s). They have already explained this to you in their document.

There is no such thing as “corrupt undercovers”. Is the market working against you? Yes, they make money when you lose, trading Currencies via CFD’s is a zero-sum game. All your Broker does is allow you access to a market, a platform and a set of rules with which to trade. It’s up to you to do the rest.

And stop ranting on about ignoring other members… If you don’t agree with what is being said, click away…You need to settle down and read, really read what is being said in these forums.

You cannot open any positions on a $10 account with 1:30 leverage. Read your Brokers PDS, research your Brokers regulation, search for any reviews on your particular Brokers behaviour prior to depositing a cent… It’s all quite simple. You should be aware of this before depositing $10… With anyone!