Hello all, New to trading

Hello everyone!!! My name is Angel and I am very new to trading. I want to learn as much as possible, trade with baby steps and build a nest egg for my Golden Years. I am 58 years old and do not wish to work the rest of my life. I am limited to no more than $400 to trade, and hopefully not lose it quick.

Most welcome to this community, you have chosen the right platform, hope you will bring a good amount of money from there. but start from learning first of all.

i hope you will be a knowledgeable trader from there , just stay cool always most of the time. have a very good journey.

Good luck Angel, make sure you learn about leverage, lot size, pip value, risk management, etc and it should last longer!

have a very good journey on there . all traders are friendly , hope you will be more knowledgeable from here.

feel free to ask any question you need to know , this community is really friendly than others we have in online.

Welcome aboard. With $400 you must take it easy.

I suggest you practise on a demo account until you develop a profitable method and process, then stick to it for every trade you make.

The key is to preserve your capital. Without it you cannot trade

How? Keep risk exposure low and detach your mind from emotional responses.
Best of luck.

Hi Angel! I’ve seen a lot of people come here with hopes that trading can help with retirement, I definitely think it’s a worthwhile skill to learn. I’m wishing you the best!

Hello everyone!!! My name is sitienei and I am very new to trading. I want to learn as much as possible. I am 32 years old and hope to earn in forex trading after learning.