Hello All! This is Mumoo1969.. a “newbie”!

Hello everyone… I’m MuMoo1969… I live in Brooklyn NY. Have an interest in living independent of a J.O.B. and have a inclination towards a multi faceted game plan to do just that… I’m hoping Forex and possibly Bitcoin exchanges will be both exciting and lucrative… and I’m also creating content for a Blog, Vlog, and Podcast of an unrelated nature… hoping to monetize everything while creating meaningful relationships and providing extreme value! Hope to become acquainted with some of you!

can you explain about 1969 besides your name ? by the way, what is your vision ? to be a good Forex trader or be a content creator ? in the mean time both work you could not make sure accurately.

as a newcomer exchanging in bitcoin is not practical , it could be a wrong decision, increase your trading knowledge by learning first of all.

as a newcomer school of psychology is more appropriate to be a knowledgeable trader, try to learn first of all then move on other thing. goo cluck

i have asked some question to you before 12 days almost ? still no answer . by the way can you right now tell something ?

sounds not good at all when someone not reply , it just a part of immaturity.