Hello and nice to meet you

Hello my name is Martin, I’m the main bread winner of my family and I’m looking to find an alternative way to make income to support my family

Welcome Martin. Unfortunately the business of forex is far more difficult than just pressing buttons on a phone app, and over 73% of noobs lose their capital. But this site provides a great learning platform. Just press the Green Education button above and start learning how to trade properly.

1 Like

Hello Martin. Forex is best of side or part time business. Gather some info about trading.

Hey Steve, I figured thats the case I’m trying to learn as much as I possibly can before I actually make any trades. Besides the education anything else I should check out?

Will do anything else you would recommend?

Welcoooome Martin! :blush: Awww. :pleading_face: I really hope you get to support your family through forex! It won’t be easy but I believe in youuu! :blush:

Hi Martin! Just be consistent with your efforts to learn and practice till you find a good trading strategy. Good luck!

You’ll best practise and experiment on a $2,000 demo account, which you should treat as being live. I use IC markets who are a ‘safe’ well established broker, and their MT5 platform contains many forex pairs to trade as well as other exotics. Aim to build a strategy that suits you and your lifestyle.

The most critical factor in Forex trading is money management. Aim to always keep in the game until you become profitable for a few consecutive months, and by being risk adverse.

It’s all right to lose, everyone does, even pro traders and robots, but don’t lose BIG. Without capital you cannot trade…

Best of luck.

Hi Martin, welcome here. Forex trading is a good option to make some money for your family but before start you must gather some good knowledge about it and babypips is the best platfom to learn Forex.

Hello. You will find the courses at the education section of the site. Good luck to you.