Hello, are there traders here from Lagos, Nigeria?

It would be good to have a community here…

Sure, let’s gather and take selfie

hello @d_deekay1… NIgerian here aswell… nice idea…
Are you thinking of having a community here on babypips or somewhere else?

2 Likes

Would be nice to have a community… Hello @macilme

Not in Lagos, but i’m in Nigeria. I really need some funds right now. I lost my account after FOMC news yesterday. If anyone is kind enough to assist please hola :persevere:

1 Like

You know I maybe do not know anything from there about Nigeria and Lagos, but I do know you guys have very very big community of everything in Nairaland and that’s really it. I have seen here many forex related information as well, what do you say about it.

1 Like

Was able to raise some funds for my account. Getting financial help online impossible…from my experience.

@macilme @d_deekay1 how does a physical meet up sound if you’re in Lagos?

Hey @Som-T, unfortunately I’m not based in Lag. Akure based at the moment. But it wouldn’t hurt to have a whatsapp group or something just for us :sunglasses:

If you’re up for that just pm me and I’ll send you an invite link, we can start balling from there Naija style :sunglasses::sunglasses:

How’s trading in general been for you guys?

2 Likes

@macilme unfortunately, I don’t know how to slide into the DM. I’m trying to avoid putting something as personal as my phone number in the public domain. If you slide into my DM, then I’ll take it up from there.

Haha :joy:. Next time you just gotta click on my username (or whoever else you wanna DM) and hit the message icon on the next page.

Anyways, Have a look at your inbox for the invite link then.

You really should spend some time roaming in here :slightly_smiling_face:. Its a good place to be.

1 Like

@macilme, I wasn’t actually granted the Basic User trust level so I couldn’t even send private messages. Thanks for all your help so far. :pray:

Good idea @macilme, I will slide right in…

I’m AY from Nigeria, please if you don’t mind I would also like to join the what’sapp group chat to gain from different minds. I really need it urgently.

Is the watsap group still functional, I would love to join

Hello everyone! Naija boy here :raising_hand_man:t6:
Is the group still active? Would love to connect with Naija traders, rookie or pro

You’re not alone bro, But I’d love to learn from pros here, and demo trade

Is there a watsapp group, naija ni mi, ejigbo, want to join

Hey @macilme I am interested in this?