Hello BabyPipers

I am Andrés, CEO of Quant4x, an EA (Expert Advisor) that operates in FOREX since 2020 and its growing mostly in LATAM.

As founder of a fintech that works with CDF, my inspiration is bring wealthy to people that dont understand and dont want to understand what high risk markets are, but they want to use them as a way to improve their quality of life.

I do believe market can be beaten and risk can be controlled! Although I also believe 90% of retailers lose money (this is why I made Quant4x, which is not a bot!)

I’ll be happy to learn from you and share my experience :v:t3:

Be prepared to lose,95%+ fail. But welcome! Forex is awesome! Love every trade! Read and avoid the ICT/SMC scammers, social media gurus all lie and show fake trades.

1 Like

yes , 95% traders become loser from this trading place , and only almost few traders can bring profit consistently from there.

1 Like

honestly speaking i don’t believe this kind of success and failure ratio.

1 Like

you dont believe its your matter , but this is true majority traders are loser from this market place. and success ratio is very low compare to failing rate .

1 Like

I am amazed of the scammers. They do do much harm to this market and this activity!

Totally agree!

most welcome to baby pips forum , have a very good journey from there.

1 Like

Me neither! We are far from success, just working to trade with a balanced risk/profit relation!

Thank you @LauChoKun !