Hello Babypips Community!

Hello, I’m new to the Babypips community and thought I would introduce myself. I am from Charlotte, NC and have been trading Forex for over 10 years. Currently I trade full time and am looking to share my experiences as well as learn from all of you. Forex is difficult and risky but with the right strategy and approach it can be very rewarding. Happy Trading to all of you!

LOL
how are you mate
so… 10 years huh, 8 years myself approx
how is it going for you, you’re trading full time i see, which (i assume )after 10 years means that it’s working for you, Am i correct ? i hope i am

I’ve been trading 8 years, it’s working for me , took me around 3 years or so to get the hang of it , after that all was good

so with that being said
Hello to you too Random Citizen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello JLucia and welcome to the forums! I look forward hearing more from you as your experience would be helpful to me and the community. :slight_smile:

Good luck and see you around!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the Babypips forum!

1 Like

Hello @JLucia! :smiley: :smiley: Welcome to the BabyPips forums! :slight_smile: It’s really awesome to have more and more experienced traders on here. :blush: Although I haven’t been super active lately, I really look forward to knowing more about your trading stories! :smiley: :sunny:

2 Likes

All the new members are welcome here at the babypips community forum. As a full time trader, you need to trade with a lot of patience and control. It is really difficult for full-time traders to control their emotions during watching chart windows on the Forex market.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I appreciate all the members for welcoming the new members in a very good way on this forum. All the newbies are advised to work hard and build a good strategy for your upcoming trades. You need to take decisions with full confidence for achieving success on the Forex market. Thanks

1 Like