Hello BabyPips Community

Hello. This is Jerryatrix here. I am an Australian senior citizen 74 years old, and need to supplement my pension income. So, I sank a fair bit of my life’s savings into a trading program, and so far have succeeded in losing some of it. I have a broker who lives on the opposite side of the globe, and should be in bed now, just when i NEED him. So, I was really glad to find your website, and maybe I can eventually learn how to make a figure with a + sign in front of it instead of a - sign.

Looking forward to this roller coaster, and i intend to do my best to learn how to make it work. I have a feeling that you will become a major asset to me in the next few months!

The forex market has been open for 5-6 hours now, and I have logged into my MT5 trading platform only to find that the screen is quite different from how it was when i last logged in. By watching YouTube videos I have managed to get back the FX pairs on my list on the left side of the chart window, but they all refuse to open the trade window so that I can place a bet… oops! I mean a TRADE. SO HOW IN THE WORLD DO I RESTORE THAT FUNCTION??? Up to Friday night all I needed to do was double click the currency pair in the list on the left, and it opened the window to set the volume etc., and BUY or SELL.

Now, nothing I can think of will open that window! So, I am stymied until I can figure out what settings I need to adjust to be able to do that. Anyone got any clues??? Thanks!

Ask your brokers they’ll talk you through it.

Unless you can live until the day you die without your savings: stop right now. Who is this broker on the other side of the World, what’s the financial arrangement with them, how is this supposed to work i.e. on what basis are you placing trades using software that you are not familiar with while your broker is sleeping in bed.