Hello Babypips how's going

Hello Everyone, am Jude from Lagos Nigeria, very excited to be here and also loving the forum already. Am an online entrepreneur love anything internet base, was looking for a standard training course for FX so my mentor introduced me to Babypips.com, am very excited with want i saw so far with the contents on the platform i feel already am at the right place to begin my journey into the jungle of Forex trading.

Currently have no trading experience but with babypips i know its only a matter of time before i get my hands dirty with the mud of Fx.

And thanks Babypips for creating this wonderful platform.

2 Likes

Welcome to BP Jude! :blush: I also had zero trading experience before my uncle introduced me to Babypips. :slight_smile: This is really a great place to learn the basics of forex trading (FOR FREE!!!) Haha. :smiley: :smile: I hope you continue to enjoy it here! :blush:

Welcome Jude! You have come to a great place!

1 Like

Hello Jude and welcome to the Babypips forum! It’s always great to see new people joining us!

1 Like

Thanks Ria_rose looking forward to the experience

Hi Jude! Welcome to babypips. I also stumbled upon babypips through recommendations of trader friends and even in the facebook groups I’m a part of. They all told me to take advantage of the free school here.

Have you started with the school? If so, what lesson are you in now? Do you plan to trade demo while going through the school or will you finish it first before starting to demo trade? Sorry for the barrage of questions haha! Hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am about starting the first course on the school.

Will be going through demo to see how my training is coming through first hand.

a couple questions for you

How long do you presume it will take an average reader to go through all the training courses in the school here?

Which app can i use for the Demo?

It took me 3 months to finish the school. I did it after work and I really devoted time for it. Maybe 5 hours or more a day. I was pressuring myself to finish it quickly so I feel like sometimes I wasn’t absorbing some lessons. I just go back to the school when I want to go back to a concept I feel I didn’t learn enough.

I’m using the one from the broker I’m demo trading with.

Okay then I think the challenge for me now is to complete the school training much quicker than you did since I’ll be having more time than you actually spent on the school courses

Oh… but as I’ve mentioned, I was pressuring myself to finish it quickly so some concepts I really did not absorb well enough. So I think it’s better to go through it at a pace where you’re able to have a strong grasp of the topics discussed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure i will do that I also believe understanding is the key

Hi @cjobia ! I just wanted to wish you all the best for your trading career! A little advice from my side - use the time spent of demo trading well. It will be extremely beneficial and do go through the Babypips School of Pipsology! It is wonderful. :blush:

Hi, I am chen
Hope all are doing well

Hi,
I can help you in learning forex

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind having your assistance here dear what socials can we connect on for more pchat

Welcome you and welcome me to BabyPips

Hello @steve12345! Welcome here in the community. How’s your trading journey? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi
I am good

Regards
Chen

Thanks! I’ll surely send you a message if I have a question. :slight_smile: