Hello babypips members!

Hello Everyone my name is Amith! A friend recommend me here and learn the basics hope to start with learning right away. Any tips for me Wlil be helpful, Thank you!

1 Like

You can learn many new things from the educational section of babypips.

1 Like

education is very important there is no way to deny but according to me any kind of education can be useless if there is no regular level of practice. so focus on there besides learning education. thank you

1 Like

most welcome in this community , its a very friendly forum we have in online from all, have a very good journey on there.

psychology of school + trading in a demo account is more appropriate for the traders who are beginners. perfect combination about learning and practicing.

1 Like

Hello and welcome. All the best for the future.

Absolutely @RosiePalmar, I’ve been going through it for more than two hours, they really covered everything. Best place to start for even completely newbies, They are covering from super basic to everything. So fortunate to ended up here.

1 Like

Hello @NeilKruger, Yeah, I’m planning to start demo trading as soon as I finish very basics from Learning section. I actually have no idea when i started, but now I’m getting used to technical terms and such. Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll be sure to start Practicing as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome @Hadden. Sure is one of the nicest places to learn Trading. Planning to stay around a long time… :grinning:

Thank you @PeterBorren I haven’t much thought of starting trading on Demo yet, but since two members here already mentioned it looks like there’s something to it. I’ll be sure to start as soon as I’m familiar with the very basics and technical terms. Thank you very much for the suggestion. :+1:

Thank you very much for the warm welcome @JenniferClark much appreciated!

Welcome to the community, Amith. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck.

2 Likes

this community belongs a very knowledgeable educated facilities , i hope you will enjoy this stay , thanks and happy trading.

1 Like

Welcome the great community of forex trader, here you can learn a lot and enjoy your stay here.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome @zianfx! It sure is, they didn’t spare any details did they? From the very basics to a expert level theory knowledge is there, I’m cruising though it. Good Luck to you too!

Thank you @Luke_Ronchi I sure am enjoying the stay. Happy Trading to you too. Good Luck!

Thank you @Gove1971! Much appreciated! Yeah, this is the place to be if you wanna be a trader. Good Luck to you too!

1 Like

#Babypips Achievement , Got promoted to Member today also got a certificate, AWESOME!

2 Likes

Hi Amith! It’s nice to meet you. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much @HeavenRobinson It’s nice to meet you too. :grinning:

@AmithFx333 Thank you for your explanation via PM, because you posted this I learned how to get this badge!

3 Likes

Thank you Babypips! So Cool! It’s been a year … here’s to many more…

2 Likes