Hello everybody

Hello everyone,
I’ve been trading on and off for about 2 years mostly pocket options but I want to make the move to traditional forex and slow thongs down a bit lol.
I’m hoping this platform will help me learn how to do that and I’m also hoping to make some new friends here. I look forward to meeting you all.

2 Likes

I’m sure you will meet a lot of good people on this forum. :grin:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi chiromike1

Welcome

Sure, happy to have you here.

Thanks, I’m glad to be here.

Thanks Pauley,
How long have you been here?

Thanks glad to be here,
How long have you been here?

I registered 25-th December 2019

I joined Babypips back in November, but only jumped into the forums last month as I wanted to do the School of Pipsology first without too many distractions etc.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Making the move from pocket options to traditional forex sounds like an exciting transition. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Happy trading and making new friends!

Welcome to the community, @chiromike1. What made you decide to move to traditional forex?

Hello and welcome! If you need any help along the way, don’t be afraid to ask help in this community. Good luck!

My name is Barry and I have been trading on and off, mostly off, for 20 years. I started with the stock market but it was too boring and I was not interested in day trading. Next I learned that there was a higher risk/reward in the commodity market. I pretty much sucked at this too and begin learning about the Forex market and have stayed interested with this for the past five years but seem to really suck at it. It seems like with all my studying and charting I find the probable answer, and then the market does the opposite. I am once again frustrated and frightened to go back in the market.

Well, with that said, I am in my early 50’s, work in commercial construction, enjoy month USPSA competition and wood working.

Welcome to the community, Barry! Looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey! Good luck and see you around!

Welcome to the community, Barry. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Good luck on your fx trading journey.