Hello everybody

Hi everyone,

My name is Dimitri, I’m from Mexico, so happy to be here, nice to meet you all.

Regards

Welcome and nice to meet you Dimitri! Hope all is going well for you. Enjoy your stay and see you around!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum! Make sure you head over to the education tab if new to trading and start your learning there! Register with a free Trading View account and make sure you practice what you learn.

1 Like

learning and practicing at the same time is really challenging and effective. hope you will be knowledgeable , happy trading

1 Like

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there. best of luck .

1 Like

this forum is full of education , i hope you will be knowledgeable from this forum . just be active in beginner section.

1 Like

this will be a best journey for your with acquiring good knowledge and new experience . good luck , happy trading result.

1 Like

learning can be useless if there is no focus . so when learning trading traders should be focused , otherwise it can be useless.

1 Like

Hello Dimitri, welcome to the forum! Wishing you all the patience and understanding to give time to learning how the market works. Good luck.

1 Like