Hello everyone, a little something something

Hi everyone! I am mm2819.

I’m 27 and from the US. I’m completely new to all of this and am not even sure if I’m doing this introduction properly. I’m here to learn and hopefully start a new way for my family and myself to have some extra income. I welcome any and all advice and I hope to be able to interact with you all, get educated, and get money!

Umm hey @mm2819 you’re welcome to babypips. I’d recommend you start one of the courses offered by the site for new beginners. And about the money, to be honest, that will come in later parts of your FX career as it will take time for you to get properly adept with the nitty gritty of FX itself. Hope you find your way around :100::100:

1 Like

Hi and welcome, hope you’ll become a successful trader!

Keep your wits about you out there and be patient - demo account is your friend in the first months

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I definitely plan on taking as many courses as I can and learning as much as I can before I even attempt trading anything or making money. Thank you for the welcome advice!

That’s awesome! Welcome to this community! Where in the US are you from? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m from New Mexico:)

Hey there! Welcome to BabyPips. Checkout the green button and start learning through the Pipsology course. Stay patient during the process and before you live trade, spend a few months practising on a demo account. Success comes with time so don’t rush the process. Good luck!