Hello everyone ,am Jeremiah, a newbie forex trader, i am happy to be a part of this community, thanks for helping me grow

I am Nigerian, and a newbie in the forex world,i am an accountant and a financial analyst hoping to get the best out of the forex world, for years i have been drawn to the forex world and i decided to take the big step, thanks to baby pips i now know a whole lot about forex trading , i hope to be a pro trader soonest with minimized losses and maximized profit.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your sincered journey with Babypips and wishing you the best in your trading exploration of the financial market.

Regards,
Ayọ

Welcome to the forex world :star_struck: You’re on the right track with babypips. Wishing you minimized losses and maximized profits on your journey.

Welcome to the community! Wish you a profitable trading experience :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome friend, yes that’s what we are all here for, best of luck.

That’s awesome to hear! BabyPips is a great resource for learning :star_struck:

Welcome to the community! Good luck with your trading journey and looking forward to hearing more about your progress.

Welcome to the community! Hope you’re having a great time here! It won’t be an easy journey so be patient with the learning process. Good luck!

Welcome to the community and good luck on your journey!