Hello everyone from the UK!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone around the globe.

I’m currently educating myself on forex through the pipsology course here on the site. I am just starting the middle school section and I thought it was about time to introduce myself.

My user name is Nunki (obviously)

I’m from the UK and have never traded forex and I want to learn forex so that I can:
A) Take a few extra pounds home.
B) Learn a new skill to hopefully one day allow me to quit my job and become independent.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has these goals, so please feel free to introduce yourself, share your stories and hopefully we can all learn from each other.

1 Like

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Nunki and welcome! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much here. Good luck with the School and see you around!

1 Like

Welcoooome @Nunki! :blush: How’s the school going for you so far? :smiley: If you ever have any questions, people here are super helpful so we’ll try to answer as much as we can. :smile:

1 Like

Hi mate,

Try this thread too. Take your time and get involved in the forum. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hi Ria, I’m finding the school very useful and informative definitely a lot more to forex then I realised :sweat_smile: thanks for the welcome!

Wicked thanks mate!

Hi Nunki

You are in the right place my friend.

The best trader and mentor that I have ever met, told me that he would not let his own sixteen year old son take up forex until he had thoroughly digested and learnt Babypips Education.

Also from UK