Hello everyone! Greetings from Singapore!

Hi everyone!

First and foremost, I would like to thank babypips for teaching me more than I could ever imagine learning from books and courses. All the ideas and strategies has really expanded my mind more than I can thank everyone for :slight_smile:

I’ve been lurking here for over 3 years and finally decided to get more involved in contributing to the community in every way possible. I’m coming up with various trading strategies that I hope will benefit people too and can tap onto the amazing brain power of the community here :smiley:

Looking forward to an amazing time with you guys!

Oh, and I’m an avid soccer player, love playing soccer during the weekends, love travelling to scenic places (not too much for shopping countries like Hong Kong) and absolutely love cats (have 5 of them at home). :wink:

Cheers,
Desmond

Hey Desmond! Glad to hear you’re having fun here! Can’t wait to see your posts about the strategies that you’re working on. Don’t hesitate to holler if you need help! I’m sure there are plenty of guys here who wouldn’t mind giving their two cents.

See ya around!

Hi Desmond! Nice to see a fellow soccer player slash trader right here. Looking forward to seeing your plays on the charts. See you around!