Hello Everyone! 😁

Good day everyone, I am Jordan. I am relatively new here, nice to meet you guys out there. I have been trading for 10 years now to date. Early years of trading, I would say it was really tough for me to have a little success but one thing for sure, I kept my perseverance in tact and never give up until the very end. It was after the sixth year of going through the learning curve, finally everything falls into place. I have grasp the whole idea of fx trading. It was helluva journey to be frank, but I am happy for what I am today, appreciating the past struggles & experiences that I have went through. I hope I can contribute to the beginners as well in helping them to learn the concept of trading based on my insights and experience. At the same time, I am learning from you guys as well. Let’s get along alright ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice story, welcome to the forums. Nice to hear that sticking with it even though you didnt have success atraight away gave you a good outcome. i think thats all most traders need to apply. glad to have you here

Thanks leebax. God bless your good soul. How do you do ? Is trading been good to you lately?

Youre welcome. Yes its not been bad lately thanks. ill be alot more happy when brexit has finished and we get some real direction :-/

1 Like

Hello Jordan welcome to babypips! I hope you have fun here and I’m sure you’ll help everyone along there journey with your experience! Happy trading :blush:

Let’s be patience towards the end of this month. The deal could be reached in the end of the day regardless of anything. When it comes to volatility generated from all these news, it should not be a problem for us as traders. Somehow, somewhat we do need volatility as well. Some traders earn from this and some are unfortunate. Would you mind if you could share to me more bout yourself as trader? I would love to hear your experiences as well.

Hey hollyholly141,

Thank you so much. Never felt so welcomed before. How are you doing ?

Yes agreed we need volatility to the markets in order for it to move, but its just been so speradic. Im not really a fundemental trade more technical. The markets do seem to set up technically and aling wit the fundementals but i generally stay away when big news hits.
Yes im still early in my trading career been doing it just over two years now, went full time last june, going ok, it mostly comes in auto Ea since xmas, but i started back manual aswell last week so taking my time getting back into the markets

Aw I’m glad you feel welcome! I’m great thankyou yourself?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, best of luck with your learning and trading

1 Like

The EA that you are using is almost identical to your trading strat? Yes totally agree with you. I am sure the market is clearing off the dust pretty soon. Look forward to Q2 & Q3, where the clarity of direction will usually appear. Market will tend to be skewered in one direction most of the time. Two years of trading and went full time, that’s awesome. I am sure u are good in what you are doing.

Thanks mate. Looking forward to learn from all of you humbly.

Yes I am doing great.

Good! Happy trading :blush:

I second that! Can’t wait for the markets to all settle down.

1 Like

Hello @SingularityFx820, welcome to the community! It’s nice to see new experienced members here. I will deifinitely look forward to your contributions. See you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like