Hello everyone,I am new here

Here to learn how to trade.

may be you have chosen the right place , feel free to ask any question , have you finished any kind of basic level ? if not you can start with baby pips school.

Welcome to the world of forex trading. You can start learning from school of pipsology

have you finished any basic level of trading ? if not you can start with demo account which is the best place to become knowledgeable.

Babypips is a good place to learn, you’ll get good material here. Just be patient while you are learning and try to make it interesting, may be start practicing on demo after some time so that only learning doesn’t bore you.

only learning is not important , we the traders should depend on practice also , its really necessary.

right now i am using fx factory economic calendar as a best part of learning.

I use fx street for eco calender, have you checked?

are you successful in during news by using this ?

How is your experience till now, are you practicing on a demo account or started trading on a live account??

Hello and begin learning by clicking the green education button. Learn about the forex trading and the ins and outs of the market. Polish your skills with a demo account and then only dive into live trading. All the best!

Hi and welcome to babypips! You must start with the school of pipsology before you move to risk your money. There is so much that you will have to learn before you put your money with your broker. You can try other sources of information also to enhance your forex knowledge.