Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie

Hi everyone, My name is Raymond Agholor, I and I’m a complete forex newbie. I got introduced to forex two weeks ago, and I currently run a demo account using mt4…
The babypips material my friend gave me got me started with forex - and- boy! I’ve been really kicking myself and asking, how I never got hold of this knowledge before now! I’ve always thought the business is for the genius, but so far so good I’m glad with how far I’ve come in such short time.
My goal to be a forex expert, and my desire to go beyond living just to get by is my driving force. forex comes with flexibility and very good reward- I can see that in my friend, and I too want that for myself.
I’m glad to be part of this wonderful online community where I can hone my money making skill in forex. Looking forward to a greater future.

1 Like

Welcome
and good luck

1 Like

welcome, everyone starts someplace and here is great, try out the School of Pipsology for the right tracks.

1 Like

Awesome. Welcome to babypips! How far along are you in the babypips school?

1 Like

Hi @Agh7! Hellooooo! :blush: Welcome to BP! This is really a great community, especially for newbies since we have so many nice and helpful experienced traders here. :smiley: I just hope that you achieve your goal and become successful! Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

most welcome in here ,
keep in cool mind always and
be focused,good luck always

1 Like

there are so many forums in online , but there is nothing which can compare as like Baby pips , you choose right community, be active in here and be knowledgeable trader within short time by regular practicing. Thanks

1 Like

welcome. have fun here. good luck!

1 Like

sounds good to come here , best of luck for your new trading journey in here.

1 Like

Welcome to babypips Raymond. Hope to hear more from you about your trading progress. :slight_smile:

1 Like