Hello Everyone I'm looking forward to Learning with you all

Hello,

I am fresh out of the womb, so to speak, in the trading industry. I have always been interested in trading but never went anywhere with it. My husband has been trading since December 2018, so he suggested I jump on the bus with him and start learning. So here I am ready to get started and knowing nothing really other than it all seems very interesting and a potentially good way to earn an income once I have some training under my belt. I look forward to this adventure with all of you.

Kim

2 Likes

Welcome, Kim. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and youll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose. And that all is referring also to your husband cuz 4-5 months of trading is way to short time. :wink:

Hi and welcome in this forum , if you have any question just feel free to ask , lots of traders and adviser always here to answer.

share your trading experience among all , hope your trading performance will increase very rapidly.

take experience from baby pips school
and apply all experience in demo or cent account.
good luck

Welcome to the community, Krichards67! You’re lucky you have someone to help you out on your forex journey! Looking forward to your journey updates and good luck!

Welcome Kim xxxx

Kim , i dont know why you are not answering , feel free and ask any kinds of question . lots of traders and advisor are here for all time, just be active

Welcome to babypips Kim! Good luck on your trading journey and we’re all looking forward to hear more from you. :slight_smile: