Hello everyone I'm new

Hi, my name is Denesha. I’m 24 years young and I have a 2 year old son. He’s my world and I’m trying to give him the world. A lot of my friends have been able to retire at this age and I would love to do the same. Thanks for welcoming me. I hope to learn everything and start making money trading forex. I chose forex because my boyfriend also trades.

I would suggest a lot of your friends gambled crypto currencies. They got lucky. It’s far from being the norm as most newbies lose their capital, that’s the reality despite what social media sirens are promoting.

Just take care. FX trading is simple but far from being easy. I cannot stress this enough.

1 Like

Hello Neshaa, Please be advised that market is risky and please dont rush here, be patient and learn the process.

The key to succes in forex trading is being skilled. Focus on learning and developing psychological ability to adapt different market condition. Best of luck for your learning.

Knowledge and skills are the main key to success in this market.

You need to know all the basics of forex perfectly before investing you r money in this market.

It is better if you can learn from your boyfriend. Having a mentor is a good way to learn.