Hello everyone, it's good to be here

Hello, I am new to forex and crypto.

I was referred to this platform by a friend. I have the passion to learn forex and crypto trading and I hope to learn from you all.

1 Like

Welcome to this great education site that offers free courses including FX and crypto. Your friend has helped you avoid social media marketing hypes, which are mostly fantasy land.

However, there is no short cut to success, so you will need plenty of passion for months, if not years.

Best of luck.

do you trade Forex and Crypto at the same time ? the movement of crypto is really fast compare to forex and its really a risky project , as a beginner trader that is really challenging.

can you please make sure more about crypto project ?

hi and welcome, you joined with two risky business platforms so i think it is more appropriate to make sure risk management first of all, otherwise any kind of investment can be useless. thanks

but as a newcomer that is totally impossible to build a risk or money management that will works to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

Are you referring to any crypto project in particular? :blush:

Welcoooome! :smiley: it’s interesting to see that a lot of new members are still very much interested in crypto! :blush: Just curious, didn’t the recent decline in crypto dampen your interest in it? :open_mouth:

Welcome to the community, @iiakin. Start with the education section here. It won’t be easy so be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Noted with thanks

Hello and welcome! I hope to see you around from time to time!