Hello everyone , Judy from Ghana here

My name is Judy and am from Ghana. I am a student. I am constantly looking for new ways to create an extra income. I am currently running an online store. I was watching a video on Youtube when an Ad popped up on forex trading.

It caught my attention so I started researching forex trading. I am a total newbie who has a passion for learning new things. My hope is to learn as much as I can and put everything to use.

I have yet to set a specific goal on what I hope to achieve, however, my desire is to be financially independent. I am super excited about learning and being part of this amazing community.

that passion that you have for learning new things will help you on your forex journey! start on this site and go through the Pips School to get started, and go from there

1 Like

Hi Judy! I’m so excited for you. Holler if you need help.

What do you sell in your online store?

1 Like

Read the School here. Open a free demo account. If you’re totally overwhelmed after the first days and weeks, you’re not alone. Come on back to the forums and ask some questions to get direction if you need it.

welcome Judy , start with baby pips school , its the best place to become knowledgeable , also trade in a demo for real practicing.

Hi Judy! I hope you’re already going through the school. Good luck and happy learning!