Hello everyone! My name is Nemanja

Im 29 years old, living in Serbia, working as a truck dispatcher for US :slightly_smiling_face: Im a guy whos constantly strives for growing and thats why I`m choosing forex…I want to learn and grow. Now, because never is too late and my hopes are to become professional in this job :slightly_smiling_face: To have job of my dream, where success will depend on my skills and hard work and to get paid for that. That will be it for now :wink:

2 Likes

Focus on this, Your mindset when trading FX should be cool, calm and collected.

Welcome here. You can learn a lot here: Learn How to Trade the Markets

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there.

try to learn from own trading , this is the foremost way to learn Forex trading , happy trading , good luck

this is more enough to bring good basic knowledge as for beginners level.

start with psychology of school including a particle account. this is a perfect combination for learning as well practicing.

Thank you Steve for your reply. That`s what my best friend and also “my mentor” keep saying me that :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!!

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much and thanks for advice!

Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for advice!

Welcome to the community! Wishing you luck and strength.

Welcome to the community, @NemanjaM. Yes it’s never too late to start something new. Start with the education section here if you’re not doing that yet. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Thank you very much! I started to learn this these lessons in Education sector and it`s quite useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much for your welcome and encouragement. I started to learn this these lessons in Education sector and it`s quite useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes it is. Just be patient as you go through the learning process.

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to Babypips. Start with the school of pipsology. It has everything you need. Please, do not invest any money for the next six months. Give proper time to learning. You will see the results in the long run.

Hello Nemanja, welcome aboard and hope you get to learn a lot from this platform. Believe in yourself and be disciplined and I am sure you will be able to become a professional forex trader. Good luck for your journey ahead.