Hello, everyone! My name is

Hello, my name is Efrain Alejandro, I’m a male, and it’s a pleasure to be part of this trading community. I’m from Puerto Rico, I’m 21 years old and I really wanna learn how to trade. I haven’t traded with a live account yet, but I already have one with Axi and I hope to start using it soon. I have the thirst and the desire to learn.

I have my crypto wallets and my assets in my exchanges, but I want to trade in the currency market. I’ve read a few books and articles from apps that teach you the basics of Forex like the market structure, how to choose a broker, how to use an economic calendar and keeping up with the market news, risk management and stuff like that, yet I don’t know for sure how to do the correct technical analysis and how to read the market’s sentiment of fear and greed.

I really hope to learn a lot in this site along with this huge community.

Hello, and welcome Alejandro, there are tons of instructional videos on YouTube for starting your TA course, they’re worth a look.

Welcome, Efrain! Delighted to have you here in our trading community.

Hey Efrain! Welcome to the forum. You’re in the right place to learn :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome, Efrain! Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey.

Welcome Efrain! Start trading with a demo account first. It lets you get a feel of the market without risking real capital. I wish you the best of luck on your trading journey!