Hello everyone, new here, looking for fellow likeminded traders

I’m based in UK, love to learn new things, understand how the world works and I want to become very powerful and influential through my self development and businesses…

Started trading last year, I’m trying my best to become better everyday… still have a lot to learn…

I mainly day trade/ scalp… sometimes swing …also interested in investing long term

I use fundamental analysis / a few indicators and price action on different markets ranging from forex to commodities and crypto

Send a message if you want to share this trading journey with me

Also looking for a mentor… if someone is willing to share their knowledge and resources, I’m will be very hard working and follow all the steps to become consistent

I suggest not to look for a mentor, as at the end of the day it’s you that you need to know inside out, not him or her.

Your biggest challenge will be how you react to emotional control when trading live. This is critical. As a starter it helps if you have a large account and trade small, e.g. $2,000 and trade $20.

Or open a $100 account and play with a few dollars. Not that it would get you anywhere, except to buy your lunch snack.

Focus on detaching your mindset on FEAR & PAIN - just accept it as the norm. In time it’s no big deal.

When you can follow a live trade without reacting to these emotional responses it is more likely you will succeed.

Hope that helps. Best of luck.

Welcome!

We’re all sharing our trading journeys here. Perhaps you could start a journal here.