Hello everyone! New here!

Hi, I am Genaro from Mexico.
I am nutritionist, full-time trader and new into this community.

I am a hobbie programmer so I am always looking for ways to make my life easier; that’s why I learned to code in MQL4 (I use MT4 to trade) to do some hacks and make my life easier.

I trade just US30, NDX and Oil. Sometimes Silver.
Happy to be here with you all.

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there. happy trading

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Wara. :metal:t3:

sounds good , have you trade crypto at all ?

now the crypto market is really unrealistic and unpredictable , BTC pumping right now , but i think it will not stay

Welcome looks like you have the knowledge and experience to add to the community

Hi Genaro. How did you get into programming from nutrition? Bet that comes in handy as you say!

Welcome to the community, Genaro. We’re happy to have you here too. Hope to hear more from you.

Just in CFD… BTC, SOL and ETH. But not for my preference.

Looking at the chart BTC can go to 29k or something and melt again. :man_shrugging:t3:

Shall share whatever I can and hope be helpful with you all!

1 Like

I have studied markup languages since I was 13 (I am 33 now). Started with HTML and CSS, then migrate to PHP and MYSQL and now I learned Java, Python, Kotlin, R, Javascript, MQL4, C++. Once you know the syntax in general, you can translate it to every programming language.

And as I said, I like to make my life easier and programming do that for me lol

You shall, m’Friend. Thanks! :metal:t3:

Ha probably the sort of thing not deemed “cool” when you were 13 but doing you a solid now!

Totally! lol
I was like a weird bug when I told my friend what I was learning.

Hey, welcome.

How long have you been trading full time?

Funny how times change as if that were now I doubt you would have got the same weird looks.

Like 1 year or something like that.

Lol I know.

I just dressed all in black in that times. Now, my soul is the one who is black so I dont need the clothes lol.

1 Like

Hello and how are you? Wishing you success in your trading endeavours. I’m looking forward to having more useful discussions with you.

1 Like