Hello everyone. 👋

Hi awesome traders. I hope everyone is doing well. My name is Marcus, I’m Nigerian and I’m a new to trading, and I’ve blown accounts, but I have always being a fighter and eventually have an easy way to learn this here and hoping for an exciting and informative experience. Honestly I’d be glad to get any means to up my trade game and finally, We learn to earn.

I see you all at the top :top:
Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s better to practice on a demo account. Aim to develop a profitable strategy and a process that you could stick with for every trade. Do not deviate.That is the first stage to eventual success.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Welcome, Study hard!

2 Likes

Wow! How many accounts have you blown so far? :open_mouth:

Welcome Marcus! This is really a good place to learn how to trade. Remember to not rush into trading with your real money. Practice demo trading until you are consistently profitable. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, Marcus. Sorry to hear about your previous experiences. I suggest that you trade with a demo account first so that you don’t lose any money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hello forumers. I am new to your forum. But I hope to stay here for a long time, but for now I will get acquainted with your forum.

Welcome to the community, @GermanA. Are you just starting out or trading already?

I am a beginner trader. I want to find the right broker. I’ll look at the forum who writes what.

Did you go through the education section here or did you study somewhere else?

Please provide a link to the education department in this forum.

Here you go:

1 Like

Thank you very much

Sup Marcus! Hope you find this community to be a valuable resource and a place where you can connect with awesome traders!

There’s a lot to learn there. Good luck!

No problem. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you.

A few. How about yourseff?

Ok thanks, WHat currency do you trade?

Thank you! I will and would keep it in mind always.

Hey buddy wish you luckkk!