Hello everyone…

Hi everyone, I m Joanne from France, nice to meet you all, I have been trading around 1 year, i think I just started to understand what I m doing :sweat_smile:

I m wondering is there anyone like me focusing on only one currency pair ? I trade only EURUSD
Is there any trader from France as well?

2 Likes

Hi Joanne

Welcome to Babypips forum. Lots of people only focus on one pair. EURUSD is the most traded pair.

I’m still trading demo accounts and am also focusing on only trading EURUSD.

I’m not from France, but from England. France is my favourite short haul holiday destination and I try to travel there at least once a year. I was in Nice for a week in March and going back in July for a week in Menton.

1 Like

Hi and welcome in BP community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Pauley

Thank you for your respose.
yes, i found that its easier for me to trade only one pair, it helps me to limit my trades per day and lesser distraction for me. i have tried to trade few pairs at the same time, i would want to entry every trade when there was a signal shown, ended up just losing more money and became emotional, more like gambing…
i m still not yet constant profitable yet, but i can already see the difference comparing to before.

Its always good to start with a demo, How long have you been trading?

I like England as well, but i have been there only once, i live in eastern France, its beautiful here, maybe you could consider it for your next trip :wink:

thank you :relaxed:

I’ve been learning to trade for a few years. When I started I tried trading without any training and lost! So I’ve dedicated the last few years to learning everything I can and am still using demo accounts until I feel I’m ready to go live.

I’m only trading EURUSD and limit myself to one trade open at a time. I’ve also started experimenting with EAs (trading robot) and deployed my first EA this week.

1 Like

welcome to babypips forum , this community is very friendly , hope you will enjoy the environment.

2 Likes

hi and welcome.

1 Like

you can start with psychology of school of this forum , this is the first step for the traders who are beginners.

2 Likes

psychology of school + trading in a demo account = the best solution for the basic principle.

1 Like

1 year is not a minor time , i hope you have all basic knowledge with live experience how long you trade in a real account ? .

1 Like

welcome. enjoy your stay , happy trading

1 Like

How is it going with EA? I have never tried, but I think it’s a good idea, it could eliminate the emotional part from the trading.

Thank you for your advice, I did already, it helps a lot, i have also read some books from Mark Douglas, I understand the theory behind, but to apply them… still need to practice and train my brain :sweat_smile:

Hello, it’s around 6months now I trade in a real account, still using a small capital.
And you?

Trading via EA’s is good, but you have to know how to build and test it.

1 Like

Hi and welcome! I hope you’re enjoying your stay here. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your trading experiences. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Joanne. How has your trading been so far? Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

Thank you Zianfx, it’s been going ok, up and downs, mostly downs, :joy: but it’s alright I know it’s something that I have to experience in order to grow
How about your trading journey?

That’s true. I also experience a lot of losses. I know I have to keep on practicing to gain more knowledge and get a better handle of my emotions.