Hello everyone!

I have been active in crypto for more than a year now. Rode the ups and downs. Looking forwarded in learning more about forex/stocks. Currently i am copy trading people while i learn the ropes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @cryptonaut101! :smiley: Welcome to BP. :blush: We have a good number of crypto people too so I’m sure you’d fit right in! :smiley: Have you gone through the School of Pipsology?

Hi! I’m actually more into crypto. Had a short stint at forex. Learning the ropes while trading in crypto and cloud mining as well.

Enjoying my learning.

Hi, I am about to graduate from school of pipsology and I am both excited and scared at the same time lol

Welcome to babypips @cryptonaut101! That’s also how I started. I copied people’s crypto trades then figured why not seriously study trading. So here I am. Are you going through the school here?

I’m also into crypto @SulSousa and learning fx at the moment. Just curious, what made you stop trading forex?

Hi there! Good luck on those cyrpto markets. They’re quite the animal to tame!

Currently in kindergarden. In the meantime im copying other traders automatically through a trading platform. Pretty easy. :slight_smile:

I see, still a long way to go but you’ll finish it if you really put your mind into it. I heard that it may also be better to demo trade while going through the school. I didn’t do that, I finished the school before demo trading and now I have to go back to certain topics to refresh my memory. :slight_smile:

Hi @cryptonaut101! Welcome to the community and good luck in finishing the School of Pipsology!

Hi @mbithe! Congratulations in advance! That’s the start of your forex journey. Get ready to open your demo trading account and put what you’ve learned to practice.

Good luck and see you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like