Hello everyone!

This is Tim for NC. I’m a newb when it comes to forex and that’s why I’m here. Maybe with the help of Babypips and this forum I’ll learn something LoL Been trying it on my own and it’s rough.

3 Likes

Hello, welcome to the community. great place here to read and learn abot all things trading, stick with it

1 Like

learning is important , no way to deny . but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice.

1 Like

agree , and for practice demo is more appropriate and practical.

1 Like

Thanks I’ve put a simulator in to my mt4 platform to train with also.

Hey dude…keep on truckin, if forex was easy everyone would be millionaires :joy:…everyday is a learning day.

1 Like

Welcome to babyips. Make sure yoyu study hard on on all the free sites such as baby pips!

There are a lot of practical articles here. It’s also very detailed. For example, price behavior is good.

most welcome in this forum , of course its a good place to become a knowledgeable trader , just study hard and don’t hurry when learning.

Hi big , hope you will bring good result when learning , besides learning make sure regular practice , good luck

i appreciate learning for all time and i like most live trading than demo , because beginners lost interest from here after passing sometimes.

It is rought to try to do it on your own. Plenty of support here so good luck

Welcome, Tim. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

Hi there Tim! Welcome to the community! You’re in the right place to learn so stick around. and don’t be afraid to ask questions. :slight_smile: See you around!

Welcome to babypips, Tim. You came to the right place to learn. Hope to hear more from you. :blush:

Hey hey. study study study

1 Like

Sure thing been hitting up baby pips every evening after work. Trying to get my learn on. :face_with_monocle: