Hello Everyone!

My name is Jason Forbes from the small island of St Vincent. It is really nice finding out about a community like this. I am trying learn as much about FX trading as I can before getting into the actual trading itself.

So I am here to learn and to share with like minded others. To be a better trader and investor, and to maybe help someone else along the way.

Regards…

4 Likes

Hallo Jason Forbes

1 Like

Hello and welcome, Jason! Good luck on your trading journey and enjoy your stay here!

2 Likes

Welcome welcooome! :slight_smile: I hope we could really help each other learn more about forex. :slight_smile: It’s a really nice community and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! :blush:

2 Likes

hello, amani36,

:grinning: I don’t know if that is your real name of course. But thanks for the greeting.

I hope you will hear from me again.

1 Like

Hello Ria,

Thank you very much for the greeting. I really hope I do enjoy it as much as you do.

:smile:

Until next time

1 Like

Thnx Jason

My real name is Amani Nguve

That’s true ria_rose

Hi, Im Roy from Philippines…1st time in a forex forum…have a nice day to all!

2 Likes

OMG! Hi Kabayan! :blush: I’m super happy to see more people from our country here. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! :blush:

Hello and welcome to BP, Roy! Are you also a newbie in forex trading?

hi, Kabayan, thanks, yeah im enjoying forex trading…

trading since 2018, not new, just on & off… still there’s a lot to learn…thank you for the greet!

Welcome to bp @JasonF2019! Good luck on your trading journey and hope to hear more from you. :blush:

Welcome to bp Roy. :blush:

Cool! Looking forward to learn from your experiences. See you around!