Hello everyone :)

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I’m Sandra and I’m from Brisbane, Australia. I’ve been trading Crypto since the beginning of last year and have been seeing a bit about Forex lately so thought I’d check it out. I’ve heard the skills are somewhat transferable so hopefully I’ll pick things up easily. My aim is to create a good side income with Forex and Crypto, and within 1-3 years have this as my main income, so life becomes flexible and I’m free of the 9-5 job. Looking forward to learning with you all. Cheers!

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there . never stop leering at all. its a continues process.

to bring money from Forex and crypto is really challenging , minimum needed 2 years live experience , otherwise the result can be worst

you can start with psychology of school including a practice account. thank you

FX and crypto trading are speculative profit and loss ventures not an income source per se, as you will lose some trades as does every trader on the planet. Focus solely on learning how to trade properly and proficiently, and let the rewards manage themselves.

If you’re still trading in 3 years time, you could be profitable, however you will have a high mountain to climb. That’s the reality, not social media marketing hype which is mostly fantasy land. So don’t give up your day job.

3 years is not a short time , its a long approach , so need a very good level of patience.

Welcome to the community! It won’t be an easy journey so stay motivated and determined. Good luck and see you around!

Hello! Welcome to the community. Hope to learn from you too.

still no answer , this is really annoying when create a topic but never reply at all.