Hello Everyone!

hello, hope everyone is doing great, as for me im wonderful . im pretty new to the trading world such as forex, i know some of the basics and im willing to learn more from this great community , hope so hear from you guys thanks in advance ! and have a great trading week !

1 Like

Welcome! Have you checked out the school of pipsology yet? Great place to start!

1 Like

Welcoooome! :blush: If you have any questions or anything’s confusing to you, we can try to help you out. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome && yes I am actual taking the task one by one to learn more appreciate it :+1:

Thanks a lot i sure could use some help in this journey

1 Like

No problem! :blush: Are you currently reading the school here? :smiley: Or are you using other resources too? :blush: I guess by now you know it won’t be easy, but I hope you’re prepared to put in the work! :smiley:

I started the school they give to learn here so far so good , I know a little about forex just trying to learn more and become better like everyone else

Welcome and good luck with the School. I’m sure you’re having fun with the lessons. See you around!

1 Like

Appreciate it && yeah it’s going good so far !

Welcome to the community, @omgnick. Remember to start with a demo account instead of going directly to trading live. This way you don’t lose any more while you’re still in the process of learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Really appreciate the knowledge , sure will play on demo til I got it down pack

1 Like

Knowledge is important and we should test our strategy over demo account first before start real trading.

Welcome to the forum. It’s great to have you as a member, please do share your progress. Have fun trading!

Hello, welcome to the community! If you have any queries, do not hesitate to share. Best wishes!

Welcome to the community and it’s nice to meet you! I hope to see you stick around and I’m wishing you luck :four_leaf_clover: