Hello everyone!

Hey everyone!

My name is Nikki and I’m new here.

I’ve been browsing the site and really like it.

I’m wife to John, mum to 14 year old Madison and I hail from Scotland in UK.

I’ve been learning trading for 6 months and I absolutely love it. Wish I had done it years ago. Super excited to further enhance my education here.

Lovely to see everyone

Nikki x

1 Like

Hey @Faith1701 , how are you? How’s the trading going? I’m from London🙂

Don’t worry, it’s not too late! Just focus on your learning process! And try to learn the technical & fundamental analysis!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Nikki! You’ll definitely learn so much from all the free trading materials here. Hope you’ll stick around! Good luck!

hi and welcome , good luck

this community is very friendly for all kinds of traders especially the beginners , just enjoy this environment . happy trading

You are welcome; are you using demo now? Or you already started your live trading?

Hi Nikki! I’m also married and have 3 kiddos, love trading and the flexibility of being able to work from home. Wishing you the best of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Going good thanks Blue2. How are you? Trading going well? Thanks for your reply

Hey Baemax023 - yes!! it seems like a fabby community and the information is great!

Thank you so much! I will do - I’ve been focusing on Technical thus far. Seems so much to learn with fundamental too!

Thank you Peter!

Thank you Wara_arif. Really enjoying it!

Hey Rosie. Thanks for your reply. No I’m live trading ; been learning for 6 months now. Really enjoying it

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your message!

1 Like

Good thanks. Trading is going well, although I’m looking forward to eventually closing a long-running trade that’s tied me up for the last few months.

Wow, that’s really impressive! I hope you are trying to learn from your own trading mistake, it’s a great practice!

Hello Nikki and welcome to the forum. We’d love to hear about your forex trading experiences. Please spread the word.

Hi Nikki! How are you doing? I would love to know if you have brought some changes to your trading after the EUR and GBP crash.

Nikki, welcome to the community. Babypips is a fantastic place to learn about forex trading. You made an excellent decision. Keep going.