Hello everyone!

Hello everyone

My name’s Marco, I’m Italian and I’ve been seriously studying forex trading for months.

After doing courses and reading some books, I’ve become so fascinated about it, and I’m eager to learn more every day.

I am aware that it’s going to be a long journey until I can define myself a skilled trader, however patience, humility and dedication is on my side.

I look forward to learning from you all.

Cheers.
Marco.

Well, now is your time for you to ACT. Practice and experiment on a demo account. Develop a profitable strategy and process that you can follow for every trade.

There is no bulletproof method to prevent trading losses, however much you have learnt. So accept it is the norm, and get trading.

1 Like

Hi @steve369

Yes, actually I do Demo trading and having lots of fun with it. In overall, I’m quite happy of the results that I reached so far. Sometimes my analysis is correct and I get a profit, sometimes doesn’t work and it miserable fails and hits the stop loss. Bottom line, I learn precious lessons at each trade.

That’s just to begin with, as my plan is to open a Live account as soon as I feel ready and confident with it.

Thanks for all the tips.

Cheers
Marco.

hi and welcome , most welcome in this community , have a knowledgeable journey.

1 Like

Hello and nice to meet you, Marco! Enjoy your stay and we’ll be looking forward to your contributions as well. Good luck!

1 Like

this forum is really knowledgeable , i hope you will enjoy the environment with great level of learning.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have realistic expectations about the difficulty and time that it takes to become a good trader, so you’ve started off on the right foot already. Wishing you luck!

1 Like

Welcome on board bro! Best of luck

1 Like