Hello Everyone!

I recently have had an interest in day trading and started out watching many YouTube videos to try and learn. After an overwhelming amount of information and contradicting strategies, I decided it’s time I get a proper education starting with the basics. I look forward to learning here with the rest of you.

Welcome aboard this great education site. Take it easy, one step at a time to follow the free courses and quizzes. See if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle, and remember there is no short cut to success.

Best of luck.

Nice to see your dedications on Forex learning; keep it up! You are on the right path!

Welcome! This community and the free resources here will definitely help you go through your trading journey. Take your time and good luck!

Welcome to the community, @Duffy93. Looking forward to hear more from you. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi, welcome to BP! This is a great forum to brush up and learn the basics on trading Fx. Wishing you all the best for your future journey.

Welcome mate - keep us updated with your progress.

There’s good and bad forex content on YouTube, you have to be kinda careful

Hello! It’s nice to meet you, good to see you’re going to focus on the basics for now. This site will definitely help!

My name is Katlego which translates to succeess, and I plan on living up to my name. Why Forex and why now? Well a couple of years back a friend of mine whom I worked with in the retail industry showed me that Forex was possible and ever since then I’ve been blowing up accounts in hope that I’ll one day be the Mamba FX of Forex, I have a family now 2 children and a wife that look up to me, so that’s why Forex, I’ve bee a student for some years now constantly improving with the Faith that my time will come.

Hi. Welcome to babypips. Basics are the bricks of your trading career. The stronger, the better. Babypips is a great place to learn forex trading. Best of luck!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Yes, this is definitely the right place. But as you learn things, it shall be better to simultaneously practise them in the demo account. Remember this, day trading can seem complicated when you see Youtube videos. But it is best to keep your entry strategy simple.
Wishing you all the best in the trading journey ahead!

Hi. When looking forward to learning effectively, Babypips is the right platform for you. Hope you have a great experience here.

Hi and welcome! Best of luck in your learning and search for a solid strategy that works well for you. Remember that it doesn’t need to work for anyone else.**