Hello everyone!

Hello! I’m Haruna, from the Philippines, and I’m new here. Someone recommended me this website as a good way to start learning about forex trading. I hope I get to learn a lot and hopefully, be able to truly start trading. Thanks.

this is really a knowledgeable forum we have in online , i hope you will be benefited from there with no doubt. thanks and good luck

1 Like

hi and welcome , happy trading

1 Like

It has benefited hundreds of traders like me. It’s the top forex website in my opinion.
It’s energising, joyful, humorous, instructive, and direct, but what makes it so great is how they share and explain this information. It really impresses me.

1 Like

as a new in trading you can start with psychology of school including a practice account , this is really a perfect combination for the beginners level.

1 Like

most welcome to baby pips family , feel free to ask any question you need to know . best of luck , have a very good journey fro there.

1 Like

this community is full of education , you can use any kind of trading materials according to your demands and want.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
It’s a nice time to be productive, first day of a new month and it’s early in the week. I’d suggest checking out the education question and asking any questions you have since the community is so helpful here. Nice to have you among us!

1 Like

Hey, nice to meet you. Babypips is indeed a good place to begin learning. If you have any doubts, you can ask freely here as the community is quite supportive.

1 Like

Hello Haruna, pleased to meet you, best of luck

1 Like