Hello Fam, is so good to be in your midst

I’m Lyvia, a newbie, have heard so much about forex and I wish to equip myself with the lessons and information therein. Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome Lyvia! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much from Babypips. Take your time learning and prepare for a long journey. Always remember that there is no easy way to make money. Good luck and see you around!

Hello! You can start with the school of pipsology to learn the ins and outs of the forex market. After that, you will also have to find a good broker for you.

I’m sure you haven’t heard half of it. Just the goodie good stuff like the heft bank balance thanks to trading isn’t it? Well, it’s no doubt possible but only after putting in your heart and soul into learning and understanding all about the forex market. This can be your first baby step. So, get started with the school of pipsology and begin your journey.

It’s good to have new traders who are from different backgrounds and have interesting reasons to start trading forex. But starting is the most difficult step to take. Try to stand strong so that there is nothing that can stop you from reaching where you want to.