Hello fellow forexiteers

I am enjoying reading your posts. It seems like a very friendly and supporting environment.

My problem with forex is slightly ironic, being the opposite of most poster’s problems … I have a sound, working system but very little to invest.

anyway, nice to meet you all. Happy trading.

1 Like

You don’t need a lot to trade forex. If you find the right broker, you can trade with as little as $1 per position. That is the great thing about it.

1 Like

Hi steve, that is exactly what we’re doing … We’ve steadily increased our account using 0.01 lots and have actually removed the original stake. Eventually we’ll build it up but it’s slow going … I’m not complaining though. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Who is “we”?..

Hi Eddie, My partner and I Is the “we”. Our story is a long one but suffice to say that due to our circumstances she is the only one working… hence our limited investment.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hello Barrigan, welcome to the community. You don’t need a lot to start trading. If like you say, your system is sound and working, then you don’t need to worry because you can grow your capital steadily. :slight_smile:

What is a good forex broker if your trying to start trading with $50.

Sorry, I know I am a little late replying. My Fav is Global Prime. Oanda is okay if you live in the US and have no other options.