Hello fellow traders and enthusiasts

Hello fellow traders and enthusiasts at BabyPips! Allow me to introduce myself—I’m Muzammil, a seasoned expert with over a decade of experience in the dynamic world of financial markets.
While my formal title might be a medical doctor, my true passion lies in deciphering the complexities of the trading realm.
With a deep-rooted fascination for the intricacies of Technical Analysis and Brokerage operations, I’ve dedicated a remarkable 11 years to mastering the art of navigating these ever-evolving landscapes.
So, let’s embark on this journey together, where my medical precision meets my financial fervor, to uncover the secrets of successful trading and forge new paths in the world of BabyPips!

2 Likes

Welcome brother. It’s a pleasure to have the presence of such an experienced trader like you in this community.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Oh wow! :blush: That’s amazing! :smiley: I’m super curious how you were able to balance your medical practice and trading forex and other financial markets! Unlike yours, my time management skills need lots of improvement. :sweat_smile: Also, welcoooome!

1 Like

Being a medical doctor and seasoned expert in financial markets is quite a journey! Great to have you here and looking forward to learning from your experiences!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Muzammil. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

1 Like

Hello and welcome Muzammil! I hope you’re enjoying your time here! See you around and good luck!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the greet.

Thanks for greeting.
I have been much a trading enthusiast. Medicines practice, let’s say, has been a part time thing that I do because I have invested a great deal of time in it. :slight_smile:

Always here for help. :slight_smile: