Hello fellow traders

Hello all , My name is Ronnie from California :slight_smile: been in the world of retail trading since 2018; never been profitable; went from one program to the next; had some coaching; had some personal issues that I couldn’t really devote the time it takes to be successful; still learning and staying positive; i’m currently a caregiver for my 90 yr old father so still trying to find time to trade; i currently work with prop firms; i love that i can trade and not risk any of my money; i hope to one day be a coach and help beginners and newbies in the world of retail trading; i’m gonna have my own youtube channel; anyway hope to keep learning from you guys and try to contribute when i can ; take care

2 Likes

Hi and welcome in BP community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome, Ronnie, to babypips community. Hopefully, your stay should accelerate your dreams into reality.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Ronnie! Despite the ups and downs and personal commitments, you’re still staying positive and continuing to learn. Looking forward to seeing your progress and hearing more from you. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome welcome Ronnie! :blush: You’ve been through quite a lot :sweat_smile: But I admire the spirit to push through. :pray: I also wouldn’t say I’m a profitable trader, but hopefully, this will be the year we change that! :blush: Do you plan to start a trading journal here or sumth? :smiley: Good luuuuck!

1 Like

thanks Ria :slight_smile: i currently journal on my personal PC :slight_smile: good luck to you too !

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Ronnie! Enjoy your stay here and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Hey, hi Ronnie. I’m also new to this forum. BTW, my name is Merry. Welcome in this forum

1 Like

Hi
I’m new here. I’ve been trading ETF and indices for 2,5 years. Earned 20-40% in that time and looking for some help to become a real trader. Any help or tip is welcome.

Welcome to babypips, @Moonchild84. Your joining the community is a step in the right direction towards attaining your goal of being a consistently profitable trader. I will not sugarcoat the fact that the journey may be quite daunting in the beginning, and it is at this stage that a good many beginners throw in the towel. If you have determination and passion for the game the odds are on your side you will take your place among successful traders in the future. As you begin this journey don’t forget to enjoy every step. The goal is to make pips, keep pips, and repeat. Good luck.

1 Like

Welcome Moonchild84! The School here is a great start.