Hello. Fresh blood here

Hi, I’m Sarah. I recently started studying about forex. Just out of curiosity, what inspired you to get into forex? :smiley:

1 Like

Money. :rofl: I’m hoping to do trading on the side then eventually transition to trading fulltime.

I guess that’s the goal for most! :smiley:

Hello, Welcome to this forum.
Stay focused while learning this new trade.

1 Like

A 7 bedroom house (with pool, jacuzzi, gym, cinema and helipad)
A green lamborghini, red ferrari and a pink range rover.
My own superclub with all the best DJs in the world on my payroll.
A real hoverboard like back to the future, and now that i think of it… a millenium falcon.
The fame, the respect, the power.
Boom!

2 Likes

LOL! I would love some of that! Thank you for the warm welcome.

To earn money from home. :laughing: Good luck on your journey. Hope all goes well for you!

its a very good forum for the traders who are particularly newcomers , i hope you will enjoy your every step in there , good luck and trade well.

generally newcomers try to learn more knowledge and experience within very short time , but there is no way to bring knowledge and profit from this market place.

Money is always the goal. If you read or watch economic news as an intereest, then its fun.

1 Like

I started trading to help my family out financially and also because I was tired of being labled as nothing but a stay at home mom. We couldn’t afford daycare at the time, so I had to find something I could do from home. I realized paid surveys wouldn’t be enough and decided to go with trading as a main income source.

Friend introduced me to it to make money

Hey everyone.
I heard about forex trading from my father. He used to trade forex, and I just got the interest and knacks from him. My mom didn’t want me to join my dad in forex, she said it was too risky and stressful. But anyway, now I think she loves our duo!

You are welcome! As a newcomer, I believe now you are busy on learning Forex trading; you can start with BabyPips School, it’s a great place to start with!

By now, the OP would have already started trading in the live market. But as the discussion is still on, I would like to tell you that I got to know about forex from my uncle who has no job but is still counted among the richest family members. He has taught me several trading lessons that have helped me stay on the run for so long.

Great to hear that. How long have you been trading?

Hey, welcome to the community. I started trading forex when my friend told me about it. I’ve always wanted to be financially free and forex is just the right place. I’ve learnt and practised well and today I make a decent amount of profits. Looking forward to becoming a successful trader.

Hi everyone, I started to trade to obtain financial freedom. I am so tired of my 9-5 job that I want to leave it as soon as I start to make consistent income with forex.

It was recommended by a friend as he was trading in forex and was able to earn good money.

This Profession :heart_eyes_cat: In My Country , People’s Mindset was Trading is Gambling So that Iam willing to Forex Is an My profession and try to change people’s mind set around me.!