Hello, from a Pakistani trader, a newbie!

Hey guys, I am very new to trading and I hope to get successful just like most of the traders here are (lol, who doesn’t hopes to? :p) … I’ve seen things around learnt a bit, have been practicing on live/demo accounts, lost money on the live account while for some reason I always end up earning big time on the demo account, damn my emotions that I cannot control over the real money! I am trying to find a system that would suit my and the way I’d like to to trade, I’ve been suggested by many here to create a system of my own! but I do not really feel like I have what it takes to create a system of my own, so I’d rather go with the ones available here at babypips! I hope to get successful and make big money outta this someday! Thanks

Regards from Pakistan ya’all :slight_smile:

Most wellcome i am also from pakistan and joined this site few months back…Yes self system is best system…you lost the money in start its common important is this what have you learned from it…if you learned soemthing you gona rock the forex world…wish you all the best…
(you made money on demo because you trade as you are playing game but you lost the money in real because you trading as you are gonna rich over night.:53:…lets trade on real as play slow but steady…its not rocket science yet not a peice of cake to get some dollar buddy.:5:…it a mixture…)

Wassup guys

I am a complete newbie to Forex and babypips. Reading a lot of the comments makes me realise, I have so much to learn before I can even dream about playin it live. Obviously, like yourselves and everyone else I am too hoping to make a lot of money from this one day. Since you guys have been doing it longer than I have, any tips or suggestions? Do I roll with creating a demo account whilst reading through the notes in pip school, any books etc etc.

Don’t know where to start

Cheers guys and all the best.

Everyone has its own idea for me if you lost you learn fast just get to know how to operate and deposit some money in live account so you take it serious…reading is good keep learning… learning process cant be stop unless you die and forex is deep sea because you have to read and keep urself update with all important economic events and news even politics around the world…so if you think you start when you become master its not gonna happen so read get the basics and start apply theory in practice…anyone can differ with my idea…take this idea on your own risk…Good Luck

olddddddddddd post and my paki brothers may have move forward but Salam and how are you guys doing