Hello from Canada!

Hey guys!

I’m in real estate as an investor and real estate agent. I have always shy away from other investments than brick because I didn’t know where to start and I didn’t have time to learn.

Now that my businesses are stable and I am also financially comfortable, I am ready to risk myself into forex.

The hard part about real estate is that at a point or another, I have to be physically present to manage my business.

Thus what brings me to be interested about forex since I could live my passion of travelling around the world while being able to continue making a revenu (I wish) from my computer.

I have been working in my businesses 100 hours a week for the last 10 years, and I would also love to really be the master of my own agenda and have more free time to enjoy life.

One of my very good friend has been trading forex for a while and he has developed a technique where he trades only 2 hours a day, usually from 7 to 9 (eastern time) while making some very interesting returns.

Don’t get me wrong, I am aware of the risks and the time that has to be invested to master that kind of technique where I could trade only 2 hours per day and then enjoy a nice margarita on the beach (yeah that’s right, I want to trade from 7 to 9 and then have a margarita for breakfast… ) but I have heard enough success stories that proves me the eventually, with the right skills and patience, I could get there one day.

And I hope that this community and baby pips will help me get there!

Welcome aboard. If you treat FX trading as a new business venture and given the same time you gave to your Real estate business to become experienced and profitable, there’s no reason why you could not also succeed with FX trading.

But in your case, once at home with the basic techniques and strategy, it would only be focusing on process and management of emotional control that would be critical to whether you’ll be able to toast your life with a margarita on the beach…

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile: