Hello from Mexico!

Hello friends, I am “pormifamilia” that means “formyfamily” and I am learning from you guys, the best forex traders.
I am here for me and for my family as I saw all interesting in this forex market. I was trying before to get into the stock market, but the brokers to do that and to trade stocks require a big income (even for options). So I saw in the forex market a good instrument to get into what I wanted with a low capital.
i am still in the learning curve, getting my negatives in my account, and fixing my mistakes. I am changing my trading plan due to was working well until I entered into the XAUUSD and lost the money that I had won.
Anyway, I am here and if you need to know something about Mexico, let me know.

Hi @pormifamilia! :smiley: Haha. Welcome to the community! :blush: I’ve always wanted to go to Mexico. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m in love with Mexican food, but I’m sure there’s still so much more to discover! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s nice that you’re doing this for your family. I really wish everything goes well for you! :blush: Have you read through the School of Pipsology here? :slight_smile: I personally think it’s super helpful to get a good grasp of the basics. :smile:

Hello pormifamilia! Welcome to babypips. Hope to see you around and hear more about your trading journey. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community pormifamilia! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself! I love your positive attitude! :+1:

Looking forward to hear more from your trading expriences and good luck!

Great to see Mexico win the house. I have a house down there and look to transition from the states there to trade full time in the next 6-12 months

Welcome to babypips @pormifamilia!

Wow that is interesting. Did you just want a fresh environment so that you could focus on trading?

Welcome to the babypips @pormifamilia, i am also a greenhorn on this platform. I found this community very good for leaning, as lot of experienced traders are here.

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Bienvenidos Esse, eres Chilango?

Indeni Tzirapiti IRIPARA

LIBER8 _bob

Long Live Theseus

No, cost of living is much less, with less pressure and more “Fun Money.” I will admit, currently living in Hawaii it would be tough to leave my current situation.

Ria Rose, where you from? About the food, I love Mexican food too, but it is not to have a good shape, lot of calories. Regarding the food, we have beaches like Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo (best for family and fishing). We do have lot of ancient things like pyramids, culture of aztec. In Mexico city there is LatinAmerica.
I live in Guadalajara, in Jalisco state, here was born the Tequila (In Tequila town) so we have some tour through Tequila town and people there (Like Tequila Jose Cuervo) shows the process on getting tequila from the agave plant. Also, we do have Marichi, music that is one of the best, and also was born in Jalisco but in another town, Cocula.
Do you know Carlos Santana? He is from Jalisco but from Autlan.
So we do have lot of things specially in Jalisco. So you have to come and visit me.

Nel, soy Jalisquillo. Macho, no creas que…
Saludos caon.

Exchange rate from US Dolar to Mexican Pesos helps a lot to US citizens. There is here in Jalisco “Chapala lake” and there is a lot of US retired citizens. They live there with their pensions and because of the exchange their live expending less money in a very nice place.

Thank you, appreciate the time to say hi! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, and the info is with a good quality, I did surf a lot until I found this place and I will be here for a long time.

And also, nice to meet you.

Thank you, attitude can change a lot of things for good. So even if my pourly account in pepperstone is not getting pips, I still positive on that. I will be profitable one day. But at this moment, still on red numbers.

1 Like

Hi, thank you, I might be ask you for help as still not profitable and I spend more than 6 months on this. I created my trading plan and trade jornal, but still on more negatives than positives trades.

Haha I’m just a newbie myself so I won’t be the best person to help you out. But I think the more senior traders here will be willing to help us out if we ask for their help. :slight_smile:

Oh man. Living in Hawaii. How dreamy! Would be awesome to eat poke every day!