Hello from someone who stumbled in!

Hello everyone,

I honestly completely stumbled here by accident!

Nevertheless, my ultimate goal is financial freedom and the ability to travel. By financial freedom, I mean to live comfortably while being my own boss and putting in work on my own accord.

I currently work a corporate job that pays well enough, but trading has always intrigued me. I’ve messed with stocks and crypto, and I hold investments in these spaces, but my success has been limited and fleeting due to lack of technical knowledge and research on my part.

Since I have been messing with trading, I guess it is time to learn the technicals and put in work toward my ultimate goal.

It would be a dream if trading could provide me the financial freedom I desire, and I am willing to give it a shot!

Cheers!

1 Like

I take it you have a ten year plan in place. Financial freedom is having no money to worry about.

What a fun accident then! :blush: Haha. :smiley:

Welcoooome! :blush: Without the technical knowledge, I’m very curious about how you approach stocks and crypto. :sweat_smile: Do you follow a particular system for that? :slight_smile: But yeah! It’s never too late to know more about the technical side of things. I think that’ll greatly help you towards your goal. It might take a while though so I hope you don’t have any plans of leaving your corporate job any time soon! :blush: Good luuuuck!

hi and welcome. to become financially freedom is really a tough game , need a long time patience with great dedication.