Hello from St louis

Brand new to the game. I have a friend who has day traded options for a long time and he recommended that I look into the forex world as it is more flexible schedule wise. I have started reading the currency trading for dummies book and found your forum when searching the typical " can I really make money doing this" threads. I saw on there the forex school and figured why not! So here I am.

I’ve been fairly active in several of the motorcycle service/enthusiast forums and hope to be able to learn and eventually contribute myself around here.

I figure if I learned how to completely restore/work on motorcycle from folks online I should be able to pick this up from lurking around here.

Any tips or recommendations to someone who literally had to google what a pip was to understand your site name is greatly appreciated.

-Ryan

Greetings Ryan! Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your story. The best thing to do with any new endeavor is just to jump in, right? By that I mean go through the School, open up a demo, and get your trade journal started. There is a big learning curve since a lot of the skill development has to come from experience and practice–just like riding a bike right? Just stay focused on being consistent with your trade journal and improving/learning every day. Good luck bud!