Hello from Trinidad and Tobago

Hello everyone,

Glad to find this resource to learn more about trading and investing. I am from the land of sun and soca and I want to understand trading fully. I recently concluded an investment course so why not keep it going. I am a newbie but with some information, now it time to apply it and pick up additional content along the way to master the trading and investments

With FX trading your investment is learning how to become successful. Which means several years of gaining experience and managing emotional control. There is no short cut.

Thanks Steve369!

Hello and welcome to the community! This is a really good place to learn how to trade! Hope you’ll have great time here and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
I think that this site is the best for beginners and it makes learning a lot less stressful. You can also find some good channels on YouTube to subscribe to.
As a newbie, I think the only thing to keep in mind is how much work goes into trading and whether you’re willing to spend the time learning and working on your strategy. Keep in mind that it will be a while before that starts to pay off but that it is worth it in the end if you stick with it. I’m wishing you luck on your trading journey!

which investment course was it?

Learning how to trade forex is less a financial investment and more a self investment in learning a new skill. If you want a financial investment then look into index funds or the like.

thank you for the good advice

1 Like

It was an online beginner’s course on stocks and forex similar to what babypips is all about