Hello from Turkey

Hi im Vedat. I entered from Turkey/Bursa. Im student on university at economics section and i manage my forex real account. I will work to be active. Have a nice tradings everyones

Hello Vedat! Welcome to our forex trading community. How has your trading performance been so far?

Thank you. Its about 2 years and im managing 5k $. Im planing to go master programme for investing management department in London. Are there anyones here who lives in London?

Cool beans! Glad to have you in our forex forums then. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of folks from London around here. See you around!

Hi,

I am trying to get more information about forex brokers which is regulated by CMB (SKP) in Turkey, as I see on internet only six global forex brokers with license from Turkey’s CMB. I have readed this at www dot forexbrokerz.com/news/six-global-forex-brokers-license-from-turkey-cmb
I am not sure how the SPK handle the regulations. Its new and might be doesn’t know about FOREX as much as FCA know.

I have reed that FCA has a penalty to some brokers few millions dolars, because of the trading scheme they had. I did not hear any thing about Turkish brokers, is SPK has any regulations penalties to forex brokers in turkey ?

Can you share some information about the SPK regulation in Turkey ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.